BEASY Corrosion Manager Software enables engineers to quickly assess the risk to components and structures of corrosion and the effectiveness of surface protection systems. Galvanic Corrosion is important as it occurs whenever dissimilar metals or certain types of composites (eg carbon based) are located close to each other.
This major new release provides many new capabilities and enhancements and is the result of extensive research and development.
Typical applications include:
- Predicting the location of corrosion sites and assessing the severity of the corrosion
- Identifying the location and extent of corrosion protection measures required to prevent galvanic corrosion (e.g. coatings, paints etc)
- Improving designs by simulating the impact of material choices to minimize corrosion
- Assessing the impact of coating degradation and damage
- Simulation of the time dependent effects caused by change of coating breakdown factor or corrosion of surface finish which exposes the substrate
For further information on the BEASY Corrosion Manager Software Click Here
Some of the new features and enhancements are described below.
BEASY Corrosion Manager Software now provides the ability to model crevice geometries under uniform steady state galvanic corrosion. The model also allows the variation of the environmental conditions (electrolyte and polarisation properties) within a crevice.
Improved User Interface & Visualisation
To find out more about BEASY Corrosion Manager Software and the other corrosion simulation software and services we offer please contact us