Typical Applications Include:
- CP modelling for design verification of Oil & Gas structures such as jackets and deep water developments including FPSO's, risers, flow lines, well castings etc.
- Evaluation of design options (ICCP anodes, sacrificial anodes, sleds, retrofits etc,) and sensitivity studies.
- Investigation of interference and evaluation of mitigation and control options.
- Holistic studies of developments consisting of multiple structure and flow lines to verify protection provided to all of the structures and flow lines to verify protection provided to all of the structures, interaction between the CP systems (frequently designed by multiple vendors) and verify the protection provided over the life of the asset.
- For marine applications, the modelling process can be set up to allow for the effects of long-term calcareous scale development, and to identify whether the structure will initially polarize.
- Incorporate the effects of water flow rate profile and its impact on the behaviour of the immersed area of metal.